Assignment 1 (Final) - Me, Myself & I

Saturday, March 27, 2010
Finally Final!
but before final...

This is a rough demo I had after adding in the stage.
I've made all the characters white, so that people will not simply look at one letter on each band member, but able to see other letters on one character as well.
However, after consulting Siti, it is still no good. It is still very difficult to see. Plus the figures seems to be too harsh and does not blend in well.

Hence I've added meSelf jumping my letters out and that new component would be me who loves Dancing! =D
But the letters 'C' and 'O' are not obvious...hence I've replaced them...
Pardon my ugly face...
But don't worry, it is not going to be shown in the finals.

...and Ta-dah! I've got this!
But after consultation, the letters on the band is still unclear. The band itself is too far away and can't be seen well, so people might not even be bothered to see if they contain letters. The space on the right of the Tall Black man silhouette is too much, could be cut down, and so to allow a bigger band image.
and so, I've changed the band!
C = Pink
H = Blue
L = Purple
O = Yellow
E = Orange
It sort of have a Funky colors! =]

FINAL!!! *clap clap clap*
- changed the band
- dancers replaced 'C' & 'O' and angled the arm of 'E'
- cropped the picture, removing the left space, & enlarging the band + stage
Chloé Loves Writing Songs
Other than playing instruments, I LOVE writing songs. Usually after completing a piece, I would arrange the song and record it myself. Hence in these songs, I would be playing the Drums, Bass, Keyboard, Guitar, Violin, Vocals, etc. so technically it’s like a Band of Chloés playing together!
If you take a closer look, each band member is Chloe, (drummer is 2 Chloés) hence there 6 Chloés in the band on stage all playing together, just like in the songs!
Despite the fantasies of having a Band of Chloés, it is not possible for me to play all the instruments at the same time.
The Band of Chloés here is drawn in stickmen form, because afterall a Band of Chloés only exist in my imagination but not in reality.

Chloé Loves Dancing
I love hip-hop dancing!
I hate routines and fixed regime. But in Hip-hop dancing, I could dance in freestyle, where I would go with the flow and dance whatever I feel like at the moment; different from my peers.
Most importantly, hip-hop dancing is a great exercise in a fun way. It helps to keep me healthy and fit!

Chloé Love Concerts
Whether it’s going to a concert, or to perform in one, I love them both!
My biggest dream is to perform in a concert of my own.

*There are Seven Chloés in the picture & Chloé loves the number SEVEN too!*
 
♥Chloé 10:06 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment