the PortFolio Magazine. The No.1 Magazine you won't want to miss.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Finally it's time for the PortFolio!
After one semester of constant working on photoshop and illustrator, we have come to an end of NM2208.
I'm really glad I've chosen this module, I really enjoy photoshopping, it's much better than shopping!
anw, For the final final 'project'- I've created the Portfolio in a form of a Magazine.
Yes the theme is Magazine, so you'll expect an editorial note, interviews, articles, bonus comic pages and more!
The magazine named The PortFolio though looks like real magazine pages, the actual contents are really assignments we've been working on.
It is a waste that I couldn't print the PortFolio out and bind it as a real magazine because it is too thin (plus it is in A3) and I'm too broke! >.< style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; color: rgb(102, 102, 204);">The PortFolio!














Don't Miss the sample Postcard slot into Page 9 - Assignment 4: Color Coalition of the magazine!

After one semester of constant working on photoshop and illustrator, we have come to an end of NM2208.
I'm really glad I've chosen this module, I really enjoy photoshopping, it's much better than shopping!
anw, For the final final 'project'- I've created the Portfolio in a form of a Magazine.
Yes the theme is Magazine, so you'll expect an editorial note, interviews, articles, bonus comic pages and more!
The magazine named The PortFolio though looks like real magazine pages, the actual contents are really assignments we've been working on.
It is a waste that I couldn't print the PortFolio out and bind it as a real magazine because it is too thin (plus it is in A3) and I'm too broke! >.< style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; color: rgb(102, 102, 204);">The PortFolio!
====================================================
[click on image to enlarge]














Don't Miss the sample Postcard slot into Page 9 - Assignment 4: Color Coalition of the magazine!Please contact your newsagent if your sample envelope & postcard is missing.
♥Chloé 2:27 AM,

Post a Comment